Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tack Board I'm Having Trouble Making A Fabric Covered Tack Board. Help!?

I'm having trouble making a fabric covered tack board. Help!? - tack board

I am willing to try to gain an edge track with a cloth, a kind of style of paintings sold at pbteen.com too. First, I do not know where to find a small board of directors, or if I happen to reduce a large ...? I do not know where to find material to cover. I think I know you only get the right direction, board size and staple the tissue at the back? Is that true? Does he have any kind of tissue? Please help me find where to buy them. Does he need a tactical support for the Commission? If you explain everything in detail so that you can continue this project at last! How do you think is going to cost all this, if I do? I 3 fabric covered tactical advice, and also a piece of cardboard the same size. Thank you!

1 comments:

c_kayak_... said...

I have two and I is not difficult or expensive. Mine were so small that only a few sheets of paper used by 2 "thick white styrofoam that came with some flat pack furniture, which I bought. But you can go to any store with building materials such as Home Depot, Lowes or Menards and buy a 4 feet by 8 feet 1 1 / 2 "thick sheet of Styrofoam ball for more than 12 U.S. dollars. You can easily cut with a steak knife to normal any size you want. If you do not need a big piece, you can get at smaller hobby and craft stores like Michaels and Joann tissue. Or you can create a package of 12 "x 12" buy "listings cork or Home Depot K-Mart (in the department office supplies). You are probably closer in size tiles PBteen.

For materials you can get almost any kind of fabric, soft and elastic. Joann Fabrics has many styles that can be purchased by the yard - Looking in your department to print some shades of colors. You can also buy broadband if you tape a poster of him would like to network for photos under the tape. You canLSO used hardware cloth to the screen from any store or shop (of bedding such as: linens and things or Bed, Bath and Beyond) and buy a flat or two-leaf includes a set of pads (a small pension.) Another source of printed fabrics cute tablecloths (they have at places like TJ Maxx, Pier One).

Iron the fabric to do the first person to do without problem. Then, as you know, all the conditioning and the basic fabric in the back of the board of directors. To hang up, you can get peel and Velcro to keep Joann fabric. Tape from one side to the back of the bulletin board near the edges, and the other side of the Velcro wall. How should good.

To the Council, make your own a piece of soft wood to the size you need with blackboard paint cut. Here again, everything) is available at Home Depot and Lowe's.

So a trip to Home Depot and JoAnn Fabrics, if there is one should be in your area, you get everything you need.

I can not believe PBteen burdens of those two things - they cost likE $ 2 each for himself.

Post a Comment