Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Microscopes Fascinating And Meticulously Researched Narrowing Down Fields Of Engineering?

Narrowing down fields of Engineering? - new microscopes fascinating and meticulously researched

I am in the second year in high school. The engineering concept - my knowledge, solve problems and find ways to improve things is very attractive to me. However, there are many possibilities. Many I like math, but I'm slow for new concepts and make mistakes, I'm new, perhaps something (that's in school is this?). I love genre pictures of projects and understand how the data relates by another fast. I also love science and I am fascinated by the human body. Can anyone me some areas that you want to see more? Or personal experience?

The technical architecture is also something I find attractive.
If it helps: My favorite so far is biology. I like to microscopes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment